Tarague Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. Sirena Beach has a pavilion where you can spend the night camping under the stars.
20 Campsites are available for rent along the Tarague beachfront area, the Tarague Pavilion is available for day use gatherings and you can hang out overnight at the Sirena Pavilion by calling Andersen Outdoor Recreation at 671-366-5197, or email us at email@example.com
Bamboo Willies opens for food and beverage service on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., if you have any questions you can call us at 671-653-9814.
Please ensure that you follow all posted rules while using the beachfront areas:
• Water Entry is only allowed inside the orange buoyed swim zone.
• Absolutely no water entry during hours of darkness or when a Red Flag is posted.
• Never Swim Alone. Always ensure that you have a swim buddy.
• No pets are allowed on any of the beach areas or in the campsites.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Fishing is allowed by permit only. Permits are $12 at Outdoor Recreation.
For more information and reservations, contact the Outdoor Recreation office at 366-5197.