WHAT IS COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP?
Commercial Sponsorship allows businesses in the local community to effectively expose their brand and/or company message to the military and their families. Building your business is your goal our mission is to enhance the quality of the military life! Partnering with our Morale, Welfare, and Recreation program (MWR) and 36 Force Support Squadron (36FSS) provides access to the highly desired military segment, both on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base. More than 20,000 active duty military personnel, family members, DOD civilians, contractors, military retirees, and reservists make up our community. Sponsorships are not gifts or donations. Unit events, Family support groups, private organizations and non-MWR/36FSS programs are not eligible for Commercial Sponsorship Support.
Commercial sponsorships require written agreements with review and approval from JRM Office of General Counsel and are for a limited period of time. All proceeds from sponsorship and advertising are solely used for the installations population through official 36FSS and MWR events and programming.
What does Commercial Sponsorship do for you?
- Identify your product/service with the activities and lifestyles of the military market
- Raise awareness of your product/service in installation publications, on-base signs, base wide e-mails, posters, flyers and social web media and much more
- Generate positive publicity about your organization
- Provide merchandising and promotional opportunities of your product/services at a sponsored event
- Expose your brand to top leadership and decision makers through MWR/36FSS programs and special events.
- Provide visibility of your name and logo at event on signs, banners, tickets, programs, flyers, sportswear
- Allows you to sample products/services at event in order to demonstrate brand attributes (3-6 months advance notice)
- Provide access to military audience to survey target market concerning issues related to your product/service
- Recognition during scripted event announcements and opportunity to participate in the event program.
Commercial Sponsorship Options: Direct financial support • Gift certificates • In-kind products or services • Entertainment • Prizes • Trophies • Sports Uniforms • Sports Equipment
Base-Wide holiday events • Travel Fairs • Family Events • Youth Events • Single Program events • Sports • Concerts
Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Coordinator
Warfighter & Family Readines Marketing
JOINT REGION MARIANAS
Tel. (671) 349-2156